* Pre Orders pricing is an Estimation, final price may vary depending on the Shipping and Custom charges applied *
50% DOWN PAYMENT!!
DC Multiverse Gladiator Batman Dark Nights: Metal 7-Inch Scale Action Figure:
Based on his look from the comics, this DC Multiverse Gladiator Batman Dark Nights: Metal 7-Inch Scale Action Figure features ultra articulation with up to 22 moving parts for a full range of posing. Gladiator Batman comes with a battle axe and a display base. Also included is a collectible card with artwork on the front, and a character biography on the back. Ages 12 and up.
Trapped on Mongul's planet Warworld, the remaining members of the Justice League have been bound by special armor that strips them of their powers. They are forced to fight any monster, machine, or abomination that Mongul can throw at them in his arena. Every machine is built to counteract skillset of each hero. However, Batman forever the detective, realized that inside his opponent's mouth was a button bearing his symbol. The Toyman, a captive of Mongul, had created the machines with a fail-safe. When pressed the machine absorbs their respective Justice League member and conjoins into a massive mech. Batman had discovered Toyman's true intentions and clues to help them and trick Mongul.
Company: Macfarlane Toys
Product Type: Action Figure
Item Height: 7.50 inches (19.05cm)
To help you enjoy shopping at Dr. Collectible, we have a Return & Refund Policy. This Return Policy is applicable to Dr. Collectible Online Purchase Orders ONLY and not for purchases at any physical store. If you do not like the products that you order, we are pleased to offer 14-day return or refund policy for items in their “Good Condition”.
If you have any issue whatsoever with your order just fill out the form on the 'Contact Us' page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
ReturnWe gladly accept returns for any Dr. Collectible purchased product(s) within 14 days of the date of receipt for Pakistan and Overseas customers. Orders must be in “Good Condition”. Once we have received your return, your return will then be examined by our Quality Assurance team. Once inspection is complete, our customer service representative will either process your refund for returns, or assist you to place your replacement order for exchanges.
- Who pays return shipping is decided on a case by case basis. If a mistake was made on our end then we're happy to pay shipping on the return. We try to be as fair as possible, but we also cannot take huge losses on orders when the error was not on our end..
Return or exchange may be accepted at the discretion of Dr. Collectible, such as in the case if you received the item damaged. Please contact Customer Service immediately should this occur.
ExchangeThis Exchange Policy is applicable to Dr. Collectible Online Purchase Orders ONLY and not for purchases at any physical store. We offer exchange service if the items in following conditions:
- Products must in “Good Condition” with no damaged in any way.
- To exchange a product, the product must be available to purchase on Dr. Collectible and its price must be higher or equal to the original order amount.
- The customer will have to pay the difference in price if s/he selects a product of a higher price.
- If you have purchased any items with any discount offered by a joint promotion or other promotional activities but the discount offer has expired at the time of the exchange, the discount shall not be taken into account. Discounts offered by companies other than Dr Collectible shall be dealt with in accordance with the terms and conditions of the relevant companies.